

| Subject: | Re: Red Rocks News and more |
| From: | David Schwarze |
| Date: | Tue, 21 Feb 1995 13:30:54 -0800 (PST) |
martha rubin writes: > > If we decide to stay at Red Rock, what about (Al, Dave, are you listening) > everying mailing in their money ahead of time to the list member who > expects to arrive there first, and the letting them prepay all our > spaces. Do you think Ranger Rick or whatever his name is would > allow the buddy system of we flashed good, cold, hard $$$ at him? :) I think we will be able to get enough sites if several of us arrive early Friday. Scott Harvey and I will be arriving before noon on Friday. What we need to determine is: Is anyone else going to arrive before, say, 3pm on Friday?? ----------------------------------------------------------- If a few are, I think we will be okay, as the latecomers can double up with the early arrivals, who will each snag a site. PLEASE let either Martha or I know if you are planning on arriving early, so we can try to decide whether to keep the trip at Red Rock. Thanks, -David ============================================================================= David Schwarze '73 VW Safare Custom Camper (Da Boat) SAIC Comsystems '73 Capri GT 2800 (Da Beast) San Diego, California '87 Mustang Lx 5.0 (Da Bruiser? Soon...) schwarze@nosc.mil http://papaya.nosc.mil/~schwarze =============================================================================
Have something to add on this topic today? Revive this thread in the forum »