Skip to main content
Gerry | Vanagon
Checking account...
← vanagon.com home · Continue the discussion in the forum
VanagonEuroVan
Subject:Baja info
Date:Fri, 6 Oct 1995 10:57:51 -0700

Ok volks:  MOST of the voting has come in for the Baja trip, but I
need to hear from the 2 people who've yet to respond, as they may
sway the decision.

We were previously 24 cars, and have now dwindled down to 15, of
which 6 are definite confirmed, 7 are undecided, and 2 are no responses yet.

Since only one person out of the "undecided" category voted (and voted
yes to Baja), I'll concentrate on the 6 parties going for sure, and their
votes.  Of the 6 going for sure, 2 said definitely go to Baja.  One said
do it later. One said stay in California, and the remaining two didn't care
much either way.                             

We crucially need either less apathy or more votes!  

It would help greatly to hear from the two people who are as yet unreachable,
and from the 7 of you who are undecided.  For the latter, I suppose you should
first decide if you are going, and then if so, to cast your vote.  :)

We need to make a decision!

Related topic:  the Panamint Springs (near death valley) chili cookoff
orgy is slated for November 11th.  Put it on your calender, and please
send me e-mail if you plan to attend.

Hurry!

:)

/martha

Have something to add on this topic today? Revive this thread in the forum »